Sunday 14 August 2016

Women can only cook for their husbands if they are not busy - Lola Rae


Lola Rae is gradually finding her way into the Nigerian music scene or maybe she has if you are a music lover. The 25-year old in a chat with Samuel Olatunji has however defended women who hardly cook for their husbands. Lola says, please don’t blame them especially if they have a career. According to her she can cook for her husband if she is a full house wife, but in this case whereby she has a striving career she might not be able to do that despite she loves to cook. Hear her:


 “Yes, I was brought up in a home where my mum cooked for my dad every single day, but she was a housewife.  My thought is if you have the time, it is okay to cook for your husband, but in a situation where you are a career woman and don’t have the time to cook, there are ways you can go about it. You can hire someone to do the cooking for you or cook in bulk on weekends and store in the freezer.”

Speaking further, she said she would cook if she had the time. “Definitely, if I have the time, I will cook because I love to do so.  If God allows me and gives me the time do that, I will cook every day.”